Studying abroad involves a lot of financial planning and opportunity costs. Homework must be done before making this decision. Here are some tips to help pick the right choice;
- Determine your midterm and long term career goals
- Select a field and program of study
- Select universities that fit your criteria
- Note application requirements, deadlines and costs.
- Prepare and gather the relevant and required documents
- Apply and wait for the application
- Upon acceptance prepare for VISA application
- Upon visa receipt make pre-departure arrangements; ticket booking, accommodation booking, etc.
We are here to assist you;
Making the right choices is integral for a successful career. PIE is here to assist you in picking the right career, course, college, and country. If you have made the decision to study abroad, talk our counselors today. Every country, college, course, has different requirements and application process involves a steep learning curve. No need for sweating it out!
PIE will take this burden off your shoulders. Our consultants will process your applications and you will learn about;
- Country profile and system of education
- Program and university that best fits your profile
- Application deadlines
- Costs involved (including hidden ones)
- Chances of fee waivers and scholarships
- Accommodation and living expenses
- Future opportunities
PIE optimizes your chances of studying abroad providing you with one stop solution. Trust PIE with your future, because thousands of successful candidate placements all over the world is our certificate.