Which exam should you take ?
TOEFL—Test of English as a Foreign Language is an English proficiency test. The test measures the ability to use and understand English at college or university level. Evaluation is based on the test-takers ability to combine reading, listening, speaking and writing skills to complete academic tasks.
It is widely recognized and accepted as a standardized test of English proficiency. More than 10,000 institutions, colleges, universities, and agencies worldwide accept TOEFL scores. Many prestigious universities in United States exclusively require a TOEFL score from applications.
TOEFL iBT® is an internet based test and is delivered through authorized testing centers all over the world. There are usually 50 test dates a year to choose from.
Who needs to take a TOEFL Test?
Over 30 million people all globally have taken the TOELF test to demonstrate their English language proficiency. The average difficulty level ranges from Intermediate to Advanced English;
- Students who are planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-learning programs, like ESL, applicants and exit
- Students applying for scholarships and grants
- English-language learners looking to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Advantages of preparing with P.I.E
- The average scores achieved by our test-takers are : TOEFL : 90+ IELTS : 6.5+
- Content that has been updated and tested for over 10+ years with proven results
- Instructors with years of experience , who were top scorers themselves .
- Numerous mocks, periodical reviews and essential feedback from instructors .
- Speaking modules in every class to gain fluency .
- Practice materials available on P.I.E’s website accessible from anywhere .
- Based on your schedule you can join 1 of 3 types of batches
TOEFL iBT® is divided into four sections; reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Test duration is about 4 ½ hours (including check-in).
Combining All 4 Skills: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing
During the test, you are asked to perform tasks that combine your English communication skills, such as:
- Read, listen and then speak in response to a question
- Listen and then speak in response to a question
- Read, listen and then write in response to a question
TOEFL iBT Test Sections
|Reading||60–80 minutes||36–56 questions||Read 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answer questions.|
|Listening||60–90 minutes||34–51 questions||Listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations, then answer questions.|
|Speaking||20 minutes||6 tasks||Express an opinion on a familiar topic; speak based on reading and listening tasks.|
|Writing||50 minutes||2 tasks||Write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks; support an opinion in writing.|
The test you take may include extra questions in the Reading or Listening section that do not count toward your score. These are either questions that enable ETS (TOEFL iBT® test owner) to make test scores comparable across administrations or new questions that help ETS determine how such questions function under actual testing conditions.
|TOEFL IBT Test Prep Package||Tk.1, 000|
The package includes 16 classes, study materials, prep book, and as any simulated tests as required.
|TOEFL Mock test:||Tk.1, 000|
|TOEFL iBT Test Registration:||Tk.17, 000|
Individual classes, tailored to your needs, are available. Contact us for further details
When shall I register for the test?
Seats can fill up quickly, so register early. We recommend that you register 3 to 4 months before your desired test date to reserve your seat. Your test date should be 2 to 3 months before your earliest admissions application or other deadline.
How can I register for the test?
Kindly contact PIE office for date, center, and registration inquiries.
How and when do I get my scores?
Scores will be posted online approximately 10 days after the test date. Log in to your TOEFL online account, enter the ETS ID number you received when you registered, and click “View Scores.” A score report posting schedule (PDF) for each test date is available on the TOEFL iBT website, and you will receive an email letting you know when your scores have been posted.
How long my TOEFL scores will be valid for?
Your scores are valid for 2 years from the test date, so make sure to consider that in your plans.
Can I order additional score reports?
Yes you can, for a fee. Keep in mind that your registration fee covers the cost of sending up to four official score reports to the universities, institutions or agencies you select before you test