ADMISSION COUNSELING SERVICES (ACS)
- a specialized team of quality managers, counselors, and editors offering the right advice and counseling in accordance with profiles, requirements, and aspirations
- robust quality processes to ensure that each shortlist undergoes multiple reviews and all documents undergo layered checks
- add-on service such as discounted courier service, ticketing assistance, and travel insurance
- ongoing meticulous research about programs, colleges, application requirements,
- undergo rigorous training in profile assessment and shortlisting
- adept in understanding
- college application requirements
- financial and visa documentation
- adopt a unique and scientific selection process
- in shortlisting from a wide range of colleges
- conduct simulated admission and visa interviews
- provide end-to-end support and guidance during the entire process
- possess detailed insight into elements o customized college application
- brainstorm essays and /or SoPs with student to showcase their:
- academic achievements
- extracurricular activities
- fine-tune written documents for content, structure, tone, and grammar
- Work on students’ profile with professional team of admission counselors, handlers and visa experts.
- Assist students in finding a place in our authorizing institutes and institutes of their choosing.
- Match students’ academic achievements to university that offer scholarships.
- Assistance in financial planning and documentation.
- Use our checks and balances approach to ensure student profiles are free from even the smallest of errors.
Value added services of DHS
- Assist in brainstorming college essays and/or SoPs so that interests, talents, academic achievements , extracurricular activities are presented immaculately.
- Simulated Admission and Visa interviews are conducted.
- Discounted courier charges, ticketing assistance, and travel insurance.
- Aid in arranging travel visas for parents so they can accompany students and help them settle abroad.